Traditional Waldorf Doll Patterns and Instructions by Weir Crafts
For traditional Waldorf dolls in 12", 16" and 20" sizes with complete doll-making instructions and basic clothing patterns (dress, pinafore, pantaloons, underwear, shirt and pants) with sewing instructions for all 3 doll sizes.
YOU WILL NEED: The following supplies can be found HERE.
- 1/2 yard of cotton knit doll skin fabric or premium cotton interlock doll skin fabric or 1 yard for a 20" doll
1 yard of 1 1/2" wide inner head tubing or 1 yard of 2 1/4" wide for a 20" doll
- 8 oz. of Biowool stuffing or one pound for 20" doll
- One skein of yarn for hair
- A few yards of craft thread for shaping the head and matching threads for skin and yarn
- Embroidery thread in eye and mouth colors
- 3" or 5" long soft sculpture doll needle
- Sewing needles, pins, scissors
- Optional but recommended: sewing machine