Undyed NZ Corriedale Wool Roving - Natural
This is a fine and soft wool excellent for spinning, needle felting, wet felting, and jumbo knitting.
- 25-30 micron fiber
- Staple length 3-4.7 inches
- One ounce is about a 2 yard length of 1-2" thick roving.
- This product has been tested and passed the guidelines required to achieve the following certifications: EN71-3:2019, Oeko-Tex 100
- Responsibly and sustainably raised, pasture fed sheep.
- No Mulesing. The sheep are sheared with care, and raised humanely by farmers who take pride in their high standard of animal husbandry.
- If color matching is important for you, please order a swatch card.
- Great to use with our new Dye Kits
Check out our full lines of roving in our Roving Collection