Traditional Waldorf Doll Kits by Weir Crafts
Choose the size, skin color and hair yarn and color.
- Complete Instructions
- Cotton knit fabric for body with pattern silkscreened on the fabric
- Cotton tubing for inner head
- Yarn for hair
- String for soft sculpturing head
- Matching threads
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Wool batting to stuff (not pictured)
- Sewing patterns for simple dress or shirt, pinafore, pants and underwear (clothing fabrics not included).
Purchase a doll skin swatch card or yarn swatch card for color matching.
YOU WILL NEED: Doll Making needles, ball point hand and machine needles (all available as options), general sewing tools. Sewing machine recommended.
* Get our Organic Beeswax Crayons and our Freckle Pens to make doll faces come to life!
We also carry additional Doll Clothing, and Clothing and Shoe Patterns.
*Check out these step-by-step directions to help you create your one-of-a-kind Waldorf doll.
These dolls are for children ages two and older.