NZ Corriedale Wool Roving
This is a fine and soft wool excellent for spinning, needle felting, wet felting, jumbo knitting and spinning.
- Staple length 3-4.7 inches
- 25-30 micron
- 1 oz is about 2 yards in length and about 1"-2" thick roving.
- This product has been tested and passed the guidelines required to achieve the following certifications: EN71-3:2019, Oeko-Tex 100
- Responsibly and sustainably raised, pasture fed sheep.
- No Mulesing. The sheep are sheared with care, and raised humanely by farmers who take pride in their high standard of animal husbandry.
- If color matching is important to you, please order a swatch card.
And our many wool roving varieties in our Roving Collection