Grazing Sheep Needle Felting Kit
This beautiful wool landscape is a very satisfying project. Easy enough for a beginner, but still enjoyable for an experienced felter. Display it in a special place, or give it to a friend or family member for a special occasion such as a a housewarming or wedding.
Felting time: 3-4 hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
Kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Two color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Three types of felting wool
- Linen fabric backing
- High quality 7 in. wooden hoop
You will also need:
Scissors and glue to secure the picture in the hoop once it is finished and a mat to use as a work surface.
This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. (Caution - felting needles are sharp!)