Flannel Doll Pattern - 12"
Flannel Doll Pattern
This pattern is for an 12" flannel body doll. Doll body can also be made with velour, or cotton fabrics. Complete instructions.
Materials needed for Flannel Doll:
1/4 yard of cotton knit doll skin fabric
1/4 yard 44-45" wide cotton flannel fabric
- 12" of lace trim
- 1 yard 1 1/2 " cotton inner head tubing or size to make a 12" doll head
6 oz. bio wool stuffing
- few yards craft thread for shaping head
- embroidery thread in eye and mouth colors
- flannel fabric color sewing thread
Tools needed for Flannel Doll:
- 3" or 5" long soft sculpture doll needle
- hand sewing or machine sewing needles, pins, scissors
- optional but recommended: sewing machine
- To find all the supplies, go to our Waldorf Doll Making Supplies Collection.