Finnish Sheep Woolly Locks
Great for Hand Spinning, Doll's Hair and Felting!
- Dyed a beautiful, deep brown
- Purchase by the ounce
- From a farm a few miles from Weir Crafts!
- A medium wool with a micron count from 24 to 31 (50s) and a staple length from 3 to 6 inches,
- Hand-dyed dark brown here at Weir Crafts Dye Studio
- Great for doll's hair
- Suitable for hand-spinning and knitting of outer garments such as sweaters, socks, hats, etc..
- Sold by the ounce
- Doll shown in picture: Tracy sewed the locks directly onto the doll's head.
"The fleece worked great, I would recommend it and use it again."
--Snugabud Doll Artist, Santresa BalcerzakFor inspiration, instructions, and supplies, check out our Doll Hair collection