EcoSoft Wool Roving
EcoSoft is our custom blended, 60% Corriedale/40% domestic wool, line of beautiful heather colors. The colors in this line knocked our socks off.
Check out our Wool Color Assortments!
- It compacts easily and quickly with soap and water and is easy to work with.
- EcoSoft is a thinner roving with some loft to it.
- It is used for making 3-dimensional objects, spinning, and painting with wool for 2-dimensional work like wall hangings, artwork...
- From a family run mill here in the USA that has been producing quality wools for over 100 years, a living testament to small town America.
- Dyes are OEKO-TEX certified for safety
- Sheep are properly raised with care in a safe, low-stress environment. The first priority in shearing is the safety and health of the sheep.
- Note: This roving is thinner than our Corriedale and Merino roving.
For supplies and inspiration check out our full Roving Collection and Needle Felting How To Books