Button-Jointed Waldorf Doll Kit by Weir Crafts
Never made a doll before? Our kits come with clear, complete instructions to walk you through the pleasure of making your child's very own doll. This doll has buttons at joints vs no buttons on the traditional Waldorf doll kit.
- complete instructions
- cotton knit fabric for the body
- cotton tubing for inner head
- yarn for hair
- matching threads
- string for soft sculpturing head
- embroidery floss for facial features
- jointing thread and buttons
- wool batting to stuff
- Sewing patterns for simple dress or shirt, pinafore, pants and underwear (clothing fabrics not included).
YOU WILL NEED: Doll Making needles, ball point hand and machine needles (all available as options), general sewing tools. Sewing machine recommended. These dolls are for children ages two and older.
Doll skin fabric color may not appear accurately online.
Swatch card recommended for exact color matching. Get one HERE.
As kits are custom-made to your selections, a 15% restocking fee will apply to returned kits. Please order carefully.