Bio Wool Batting
This trademarked (by our supplier) batting is a special blend of wool locally sourced from family-run farms here in the US. It is made with multiple types of sheeps wool ensuring an ideal amount of course and fine long fibers. This blend maintains a nice loft longer than non-natural products. A mild, biodegradable soap is used to scour (wash) it.
- Half lb will stuff a 12" or 16" doll
- 1 lb will stuff a 20" doll
- OKEO TEK certified Standard 100
- Free of harmful substances
- Batts may come in several pieces and are irregular in width and length.