16" Baby Doll Pattern
A lovely pattern with a simple gown and diaper.
From Magic Cabin.
Materials needed for Baby Doll:
- 1/2 yard of cotton knit doll skin fabric
- 1 yard 2" wide stockinette head tubing
- 10 oz. bio wool stuffing
- one skein yarn for hair
- few yards craft thread for shaping head, matching threads for skin and yarn
- embroidery thread in eye and mouth colors
Tools needed for Baby Doll:
Get inspiration, supplies, and instructions from our Waldorf Doll Making Supplies Collection.
- 5" long soft sculpture doll needle
- sewing needles, crochet hook, scissors
- optional but recommended: sewing machine