Button Jointed Waldorf Doll Pattern
Button jointed, posable, Waldorf doll patterns for 12" and 16"sizes with complete dollmaking instructions. Also includes clothing patterns (dress, pinafore, pantaloons, underwear, shirt and pants) with sewing instructions for both size dolls.
Materials needed for Button Jointed Doll:
- 1/2 yard of cotton knit doll skin fabric
- 1 yard 1 1/2" wide inner head tubing
- 8-10 oz. bio wool stuffing
- one skein yarn for hair
- few yards craft thread for shaping head, four buttons for joints, button jointing thread, matching threads for skin and yarn
- embroidery thread in eye and mouth colors
Tools needed for Button Jointed Doll:
- 3" or 5" long soft sculpture doll needle
- sewing needles, pins, scissors
- optional but recommended: sewing machine
Find more doll patterns HERE.
Find inspiration, supplies and instructions in our full Waldorf Doll Making Supplies Collection.