6" and 11" Bunting Doll Patterns
11' and 16" Bunting Doll Patterns
Pattern and complete instructions for two sizes of soft, pillowy dolls for the young child. The 6" doll fits into the hands of a toddler, and the 11" doll is a cuddly armful. The doll body can be made with velour, flannel, or other fabrics.
Here's what is needed to make this doll:
- 1/4 yard Knitted Doll Skin Fabric
- One fat quarter of Cotton Plush Velour
- Inner head tubing: Large doll- one yard 1 1/2" tubing, Small doll-2/3 yard 1 1/8" tubing
- Bio Wool for stuffing: Large doll- 6 oz., Small doll- 4 oz.
- Craft thread for shaping head
- Sewing threads to match fabric
- Embroidery floss for eyes and mouth
For inspiration, supplies, and instructions, check out our Waldorf Doll Making Supplies Collection.
- 3" or 5" long soft sculpture doll needle
- Sewing needles
- Optional but recommended: sewing machine