Perendale Wool Carded Batts
Perendale Carded Wool Batts
Batting is fiber that has been carded and is now a thick, fluffy, sheet that can be used for bedding, spinning, wet felting and needle felting and textile arts.
- Lovely, New Zealand Perendale sheep wool batts
- 29-30 micron merino wool fiber
- Fiber Length: 8-12 cm, 3 - 4.75 in
- Batt thickness: 2-4cm, .75 - 1.5 in
- Batt size: 200 gram package (roughly 7 oz) measures approximately 20" x 72"
- 50 gram package (roughly 1.75 oz.) measures approximately 22" x 19"
- OEKO-TEX 100 and N71 compliant